I'm not sure I can do a push-up.

Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Push

Holy hell.
My body hates me. (Not that that's the biggest surprise to anyone who has read this blog, ever.)

I returned to boot camp today since I have no real reason no to. And I miss it.
Yeah, I said that. No, I wasn't paid. No, there's not a gun to my head.
I actually (gulp!) like getting up at 5am to kick my own ass. And on days I don't feel like doing it, someone else will. All I have to do is show up.

So I showed up today, unsure of what to expect, unsure of what my body could handle.

Turns out, it could handle encouraging people. So thanks, M, for letting me push you. Thanks, D, for eye daggers. They helped me do more than I thought I could. 
See, in pushing you, I had to push myself. 

And I learned that I am totally out of shape!
All the hard work I've done over the last 9 months: gone! These exercises hurt!

I think I'll go cry now, if that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment