I'm not sure I can do a push-up.

Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TRX Comes to Piedmont!

I have some very exciting news! The American Boot Camp Company will be using TRX at Piedmont Park every Thursday- and you are invited to join us!!
A bit about TRX:

TRX is a suspension system designed by a former Navy Seal. (Which basically means I'm in BIG trouble!) TRX is lightweight, portable and can basically be done any and everywhere. Hook it up to your  closet door, your car's luggage rack, a fence... seriously anywhere.
This video shows some of the things one can do with a couple of nylon straps:



Holy hell.
Somebody please tell me there is a crash pad that comes with this! 

When I messed around with this a week ago, I didn't know just how much of a bad ass one could become. 
Given the desire to be a bad ass, of course. 

It really felt more like playing on the playground than a workout (proof that distraction is a good thing!).
Well, it would have if I was in elementary school.

I have a hard enough time with push ups, and now I need to use more of that "core" thing my anatomy books swear I have?! 

I'm gonna die.

However, if you, in all of your "Boot camp?! That sounds amazing!" desires would like to join every branch of the military, NFL players, and... well... me... come to camp any Thursday this month and try out TRX- for free
Yes, free.
Give the peeps at American Boot Camp Co a heads up that you'll be coming so that they'll bring enough torture devices suspension systems for everyone.

I hope to see you there!
Presuming my eyes are open, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment