I'm not sure I can do a push-up.

Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

what do you do when a song is stuck in your head?

"I'll meet you at 5:45." he said.
"Great!"I replied, trying not to sound way too excited. It was dawning on me that I could sleep in- for 45 whole minutes!
I'm not sure if I was more excited about running with someone or sleeping in for 45 minutes. Either way, I, once again, dragged my sorry butt out of bed and went for a run.

Was it having someone to talk to about the insanity of the last few days or just the accompaniment of someone else's labored breathing in conjunction with my own that made this morning's run so much easier than yesterday's?

In news related to nothing, I came home and immeds remembered the video that I've been trying to remember for three weeks. I've included it for your viewing pleasure. 
Or not.



Worst.
Video.
Evah.

And now I'm running for brain bleach.

1 comment:

  1. We are running and swimming tomorrow morning if you want to join. We have fun!!

    ReplyDelete