I'm not sure I can do a push-up.

Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Update

OK. So it's been three hours since boot camp ended and my arms are doing that Hey Look At Me I Double As A Noodle thing that they do when I wake up the day after a workout that destroys my arms.
mother heifer. 
This is happening today
Stop the insanity! Serenity now! 
On a positive note, my inner scientist finds this mutinous uprising highly entertaining. If I was a political satirist, this could be amazing. Skirmishes in the outer fingers spread to the forearms. An uprising in the biceps lead to the desire for emancipation of the arms.
I'm going to die.

There is a four year old in my house who continually demands attention. Unlike the dogs or cat, he gives me no brakes. He's like a puppy in the go! go! mentality, but unlike a puppy in the OK It's Nap time Now department. I mention this because 1. It's been nap time. For four days. 2. I keep dropping toys. And knives.
Today is going to rock.

1 comment: