I'm not sure I can do a push-up.

Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

While you were out...

Hello! 
I've missed you so!


Unlike the musings of my last post, I am not dead.

I was in Ohio.
Which may mean dead, depending.

These last two weeks have brought much change my way.

They moved to California.
(They being my sister and her family.) I am mega ugly crying about this.

I took a road trip. 
I crashed a wedding at my brother's. This time did not involve me encouraging the bride's mother to do keg stands. It did involve some good bonding. 

In Ohio, I visited friends, canoed, danced, golfed, ate, and slept. I even managed to do some sit ups.
Oh yeah. And I ran a 5K.
At 11:00.
IN THE MORNING.
Who does that?!
I mean, who has a 5K so late in the day? 
They's cray-cray, for sure.
Especially sine it was ninety-nine zillion degrees with eighty something per cent humidity.
Not that I'm complaining.
But that shit was hard.

And, then, because it was no where near my way home, I went to Baltimore.
I didn't realize how much I missed that sensation of knowing exactly what someone else is thinking just by seeing their face until I caught up with my running buddy. 
We ran. We drank wine. We ran more walked.
And then I went home. 

So yeah. No boot camp. For 2 weeks. 

Which made today lots of fun.

We did an ab workout called "Hardcore Abs".
Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment