I'm not sure I can do a push-up.

Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

You are invited!

You are cordially invited......

to Bring A Friend Day!
When: Tomorrow, Thursday, August 25
5:30-6:30 am. 
(as in 5:30 in the morning. And yes, that's before the sun comes up. Seeing sunrise sober is amazing, promise.)
Where: at Piedmont Park on the corner of 10th and Argonne
What to bring: Your awesome self, in workout clothes. 
(It may be helpful to sleep in them.)
A towel and some water. 
I also like a dry t-shirt for after.
Why: because it's fun!/ you want a great workout before going about your day/ you really want whip cream on that latte and have no other way of justifying it/ it will make your ass look amazing/ you've heard sunrise is spectacular and want to find out for yourself/ you want you time/ you wish to know if I am full of shit/ do I really need more reasons?/ good 'cause I'm tapped out

So, come. Check it out. See for yourself.

And then come back again next Friday, September 2 for College Colors Day

If you are thinking about coming out and joining this fun on a regular basis, I have a treat for you!!!!

Use discount code KATEHALF to register for $149 for four weeks. That juicy little price includes access to the Studio (think: free yoga, plus more TRX awesomeness!) and nutritional counseling.

I really hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment