I'm not sure I can do a push-up.

Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I am a Sally

Sweet heavens!

The flatbreads I made yesterday were so good (and so easy!) that I was forced to repeat them today.
It's a tough life.
One word about them: cut them before adding honey. 
Also, I can't help but think they'd be fantastic with lavender.

I woke up this morning to a flash of lightning. No boot camp. (sad face!)
So I slept in. 
(Again, it's hard to be me.)
I had every intention of running. 
Really, I did. 
But then the invitation for coffee took hold. 
And the thought that maybe I'd do yoga instead of run.
Which then led to an invitation to the pool.
Which lasted all of ten minutes before the lightening returned.
Which is how I found myself craving those tasty little flatbreads. 
And in the kitchen making them.
And eating them. 
"I'll run tonight" has been my constant thought. It is followed by the thought "that will mean running three days in a row".  Excuse me?? 
Once upon a time I was a runner! I used to run several days in a row.
What is happening?!?!
Now I'm thinking, "I can't run tonight, I just ate."
I'm a Sally.
*sigh.*


My better self knows that I should immediately follow this with positive self talk to tell myself I am not a Sally. 
That I should use this as an example.
"See? Even CrazyTown has days she doesn't wanna."
Whatever.
I'm not running.

No comments:

Post a Comment