I'm not sure I can do a push-up.

Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Monster

Yesterday I discovered a monster.
It lives inside me.  It always wants the same thing: food. 
And lots of it.

I had a smart boyfriend who used to convince me to stop whatever I was doing and join him for food "because he was hungry".  It took me forever to figure out that he was really saying, "Kate, you're being a bitch. Eat something."

So yesterday I got hungry. Really hungry.
Like, I want to eat the house and everything in it hungry. I never got to the bitchy part because I was constantly feeding my face. And still hungry.

I was hungry then, and I'm hungry now.


Very Hungry Caterpillar hungry.


Helping Little Hands
Kacike.org
There is a strange, large cult following for the caterpillar. 
Um, and btw, that is a grown up.
*Creepy*

I digress.
 My coworkers are laughing at me 'cause I can't stop eating, but I don't care hungry.
I'm gonna break the bank & buy the grocery store hungry.

Um, word to the wise: a side effect of boot camp is a faster metabolism.
Evidently.

Oh, and the monster comes free.

No comments:

Post a Comment