I'm not sure I can do a push-up.

Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Running in circles

Font to back.
Front to back.

I wonder if the coaches get tired of saying it.
Front to back.
I wish I'd worn my Garmin this morning so I'd have a clue as to how many times I re-ran an area.
Front to back.
It almost sounds like a song. 

Slide- slide- slippidy slide.... yes, I just went there.
You remember it, right?


Sorry.
Didn't really mean to get Collio stuck in your head.

Front to back.
I may be a little wound up because... well, let's face it, I'm always wound up. But today I'm extra excited because I've been carpooling to boot camp and we normally listen to the blues (there is something magical about listening to the blues in the morning. Mostly in that my desire to go back to bed can be somewhat tamed...) but today we listened to the new Beastie Boys- 
and it is delicious!
Front to back.


And now I need the album.
So I can hear it.
Front to back.

1 comment:

  1. HELL YES it is! I downloaded it like a month ago; how did we not talk about this?! awesomeness times ten.

    ReplyDelete