I'm not sure I can do a push-up.

Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dear bed

I'm sure I should be posting something here about how freaking awesome it is that New York loves everyone, but really all I can think about is this:


Is kinda awesome, yet also kinda douchey. 
I love the idea of being on a beach, alone, with a bed. 

Who am I kidding?! 

I'll take anywhere with a bed.


I'd be out. 
Face first. 
O.U.T.


 

Dear bed: I miss you.

I know we haven't seen much of each other lately, and I'm sorry about that. I'm told sleep improves brain function and other magical things, decreases cancer risk, and makes a girl more beautiful. What's not to love?

Also, I found this pic of a bed:
That is a bed. I shit you not.

Ridic, no?

And I was so ready for bed.
Now, I gag.

No comments:

Post a Comment