I'm not sure I can do a push-up.

Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Big Week!

Wow.
Last week flew by.
I was going to post daily about how much I hurt, and life is so tough, and more dudes need to come top boot camp, meh, meh, meh.

Instead I did some awesome stuff at the hospital
(Awesome like start my first IV. It was more awesome that the lady had never had anyone get her vein on the first go and now she can't say that anymore. (Poor lady!)),
went to work,
went to school,
AND....
 was asked to be a boot camp instructor!
I am so excited I could pee.

So, yeah, just when I was going to post that I desperately need more dudes to come to camp because the girls at the front of the crazy train need faster people with so we'll be encouraged to run faster, four show up! 
I am super excited!

I love when new people come to camp.
It only takes one look at their faces to know what they're thinking. And to remind me of where I started, and how far I've come.
Except for the throw up part. 
I know what that feels like (hello, crew practice!), but am not used to the way it looks. 

So yeah. We made someone puke. 
And I think I saw another cry.
I'm all "it's OK" and giving back pats to the guy. 
Meanwhile, Coach Awesome is all "Yes! My job here is done! Seriously, you've made my day".

That sounds like a ringing endorsement for boot camp, right?
(hears crickets)

Please join me as I embark on this new adventure as a boot camp coach.
No worries, I'll still serve snark with a side of smart ass.
Just with a whole new perspective.

1 comment: