I'm not sure I can do a push-up.

Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Yo' Mama

Sometimes writing this blog is like a never ending yo' mama joke:
Today's workout was so hard....
blah, blah, blah...
Yeah. It's hard to be me, I know.

But the thing is, today's joke is really good!

Today's workout was so damn hard I fell asleep. 
On the floor.
In public.

Yeah. 
But before you go thinking I've developed some kind of narcolepsy overnight, hear me out.

Directly after this morning's test, I was in the library with some friends trying to regain my senses and kind of fell out of my chair/ dove onto the floor where I preceded to sleep.
For an hour.

I have stooped to new levels of low.
sigh.

Obviously, the joke's on me. 
I mean, who knew stepping up on a chair could be so bloody hard?
Anyhoo, if you need me, I'll be napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment