I'm not sure I can do a push-up.

Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

chill out

So somebody spent a good fifteen minutes Wednesday telling me about how badly they hurt and how nothing could possibly help ease their pain.
And they weren't wiling to quit running. 

I told them about 
And then I laughed maniacally.
Because that shit hurts.
And by hurts, I mean that I cramped up in about 40 seconds and couldn't stop shaking for a good 30 minutes afterwards. 

Sounds like fun, hunh?!


Smiling dudes in the tub. See? Fun. 
Articles on ice baths always make me think it should look like this:

hat, reading material, hot beverage... good times!


But really, it looks more like this:

(Did she just let out a Nancy Kerrigan "Why me?!!?!")


I'm thinking about doing it now. 
Because I am not about to quit running.


And this morning's workout? 
It was running. Lots of running.
Running from the house I am housesitting at to camp, running around the park at various speeds, running.


Aaaand my body hates me.
(Puh-leaase. What else is new?)




Also, Cabbagetown Romp and Stomp registration is open. 
Go here to register.

1 comment: