I'm not sure I can do a push-up.

Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Crazytown only looks nice from far away...

Whatever it was that I said about being fast...
I lied. 
A lot.

Circle of Death made me feel I was circling the drain this morning! 
Or was it the total lack of sleep?
Either way: Barf Central.
I think I may add running in circles to jumping on the list of things I don't do.
You see that? I just did it. It's on there.

Sorry I've been a slacker this week with posting. Monday took off without me, Tuesday and Wednesday I was in the hospital, and today I am deadsville. 
Some fun I am!

FTR: I'm not sick in the hospital, I'm doing clinical rotations. 
On a psych ward.
A locked psych ward.
Crazytown only looks nice from far away.

I promise I felt like admitting myself more than once these last few weeks.

I fit right in.

Especially after saying I ran around like a chicken with no head this morning.

I once worked with a guy that swore up and down he had a chicken that he cut the head off of and fed grain to by putting it down it's... throat? What do you call that? (Kinda like that obscure news story, only this chicken didn't last as long). He said it was really hard to catch...

I digress.
5 stations, a zillion forms of pain. Running all kinds of crazy in between.

So that's what I've got.
No circles and a room full of crazies.
How 'bout you?

No comments:

Post a Comment