I'm not sure I can do a push-up.

Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Jogging Partner



Originally Posted: Thu, 26 May 21:09 CDT

Jogging Partner


Date: 2011-05-26, 9:09PM CDT


I am looking for a person of athletic build to help me get in shape.
I hate exercising with passion so the plan of action is this: I ingest Rohypnol [you supply the roofies as I don't know where to purchase them] and you strap my body to yours [limbs to limbs using velcro] and take me along on a jog. Three nights a week. If you're capable and interested, E-mail me so that we can discuss the fee.

  • Location: Des Moines, IA
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2405055624


Yes, please. 
Though I could prolly do without the roofies.

Doing without the running buddy part is hard &  me no likey.

So I'm going on a run with a girl tomorrow and it's hard to not think of it as a date. 
A running buddy date. 
(No pressure, new buddy!) 

Do we run close to the same pace? 
Does one of us jabber on so much that the other wants to accidentally trip the other on purpose? 
Do we tell just the right amount of stories and laugh until tears stream down our cheeks? 
I wonder all of these things.

... Is it possible to be nervous about this? What happened to cool and collected? 
(OK, so cool has never happened. I'll take calm, though.)

Also, which of us is bringing the velcro? I may need some help dragging my sorry butt out of bed...


For more hilarity, please see Best of Craigslist. It will make you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment